TCG is a premiere private equity firm, with investments and operations spanning several continents and industries. Dr. Chatterjee had been closely associated with Soros Fund Management from 1989 to 2000, and served as an Investment Advisor to entities in the Quantum Group of Funds for over 13 years. In this role, Dr. Chatterjee had been responsible for investments of over $3 billion across the world. The Chatterjee Group (TCG) has an enviable track record as a strategic investor, with businesses in many sectors. The Group specializes in the Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Financial Services, Real Estate and Technology sectors in the US, Europe and South Asia.
• Strategic Partnership with Vornado Realty Trust, one of the largest office REITs in the U.S. Among the Top 3 commercial office developers. More than US $ 315 million of Pvt. Equity invested with over 100 employees.
• In Partnership with Deutsche Bank, Desjardins and SITQ.
• National footprint – Grade A offices across India
• TCG AMC is led by Mr. Chakri Lokapriya. TCG AMC manages offshore US$ denominated funds and domestic INR denominated funds making investments into companies.
• Investing since 2004 in Indian companies
• World’s largest LIMS vendor.
• Clients include: GSK, Merck & Co, Baxter, Reliance Petrochemicals, Haldia Petrochemicals, Nicholas Piramal, Indian Oil, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer. All run on LabVantage Solutions.
• TCG Digital is the flagship IT company of The Chatterjee Group.
• TCG Digital helps its customers build the modern enterprise leveraging the power of Analytics, Digital Sourcing, Continuous Delivery and Customer Centricity.