- 20 years of managing Absolute and relative BRIC and Global funds at J.P. Morgan, New York; BNP Paribas Investment Partners, London; Franklin Templeton, India. Currently leading TCG AMC.
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, MBA Finance, New York, 1994 Registered Investment Qualifications: Investment Management License, CF30, CF27, FSA, U.K
- Managed large ($7billion), plus small funds versus multiple benchmarks.
- Managing Director & CIO Leadership Roles in building, leading asset management and alternative teams across geographies. Make decisions of operating budgets, regulatory, auditor, legal, and commercials dealings.
- Business Development for Asset Gathering: Identify, negotiate, inducted Independent Board members regarded for their integrity, presence. Negotiate 3rd party commercials, product positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Brand building, media: Road shows meeting institutional, SFO, endowments in US, UK, EU, Asia
- Alpha of 3% to 60% over cycles. Consistent 18 year track record of 1st & 2nd quartile fund management.
- Supervise Business: Hired & supervise investment, marketing, and operating functions and Regulatory Interface in various jurisdictions such as SEC, FSC, SEBI, UK, to set-up, structure domestic, offshore, FPI, FII funds.
|TCG Asset Management||Managing Director & CIO||Apr 2015 – Present||India|
|Copthall Partners||Head of India Equities||Apr 2013 – Mar 2015||India|
|Franklin Templeton||Sr. Fund Manager||May 2008 – Mar 2013||India|
|BNP Paribas Investment Partners||Head of India Equities||Jan 2003 – Apr 2008||London|
|PCE Ltd||Investment Director||Feb 1999 – Dec 2002||London and NY|
|J.P. Morgan||Equity Analyst||Oct 1997 – Jan 1999||New York|