• Worked with JP Morgan, New York; PCE Ltd, London; BNP Paribas Investment Partners, London; Franklin Templeton, India.
• Global DNA: 19 years of Investing. Well versed with Multiple Regime, FII + Domestic regulations.
• Launched Absolute return, Relative return, Multi-Region, Multi-cap funds.
• Managed $7billion of multi-Region funds (BRIC, US, India), deliver risk adjusted returns.
• Conceptualized and launched BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) fund, BNP Paribas’s first foray
• Bring global perspective of investing in evaluating businesses.
• Board level decision maker. Play as business partner to establish JVs, for overall corporate goals.
• Responsible for all aspects of fund management: marketing, broker relationship, & trading desk.
• Consistent track record of 1st & 2nd quartile fund performance across multiple market cycles.
• Grew AUMs over Boom, Bust market cycles. Simultaneously ran multiple small & large funds.
• Led multi-location teams, products across London, New York, Paris, India.
• Built-up division multi-location teams of fund managers, analysts, motivate team of 10.
• Set up London office: Instrumental in receiving UK FSA authorization and set up the commercial, marketing, legal, compliance and reporting processes.
• High level business development to Sovereign, Institutional, Fund of Funds, Private banking. Evangelize investment process, structured approach to clients.
• Promote funds, views on media, and public forums across global financial centres.